If you are unhappy with the current state of your smile, our Cheney dentists are here to help. Whether you’re dealing with existing dental damage, or a misaligned smile, we have treatment options to fit your life.
Perhaps one of the most convenient and versatile options available in dentistry is dental veneer treatment. With dental veneers, you can correct a number of common aesthetic complaints, including:
- Resurfacing and covering dark/stained enamel
- Repairing cracked or chipped teeth
- Building out existing teeth in order to close gaps in the smile and lengthen short or worn down enamel
- Covering dental misalignment in order to make the patient’s smile appear seamless
So why do patients choose to use dental veneers over other restorative and cosmetic dentistry treatment options?
- The entire veneer’s treatment process generally takes only two to three appointments to complete. This makes this one of the fastest and most convenient ways to achieve a smile transformation.
- Every veneer is custom-crafted to ensure that it’s well sized, shaped, and shaded for the specific patient. You don’t have to worry about your veneers looking too bulky or fake.
- Once applied, veneers stay in place permanently, and are easy to live with. You don’t have to change your diet or your oral hygiene routine. Because the porcelain used to make veneers is naturally stain-resistant, your restorations will look great for years.
- Veneers are crafted from exceptionally thin porcelain, so that they mimic the appearance of natural enamel while remaining unobtrusive.
Before beginning treatment, our team will assess your smile to determine whether there are any existing oral health issues that need to be addressed prior to veneer application. We’ll also talk to you about your dental goals, and help you visualize how veneers work with your unique smile.
Give our office a call to learn more and to schedule a personal consultation!