There are so many cosmetic dentistry options in the world today, sometimes it can be overwhelming for patients to consider what type of treatment they would pursue. Our Cheney cosmetic dentists are here to provide you with all of the information that you need in order to make the right decisions for your smile.
In this short article, we are going to be giving you more information about one treatment in particular, Invisalign. Let’s get started!
What is it?
Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment that moves a patient’s natural teeth into better alignment. This treatment uses clear plastic aligners—made of smooth resin—to apply consistent and even pressure to the wearer’s teeth. Over time, and by progressing to increasingly perfected aligners, this treatment treats aesthetic and structural alignment issues.
Here are some of the major advantages of Invisalign…
· The aligners are clear, so your smile is able to shine through during the treatment process
· This treatment is completely metal-free—no uncomfortable metal brackets or wires!
· Invisalign aligners are removable—you’ll take them out to eat, drink, and clean your smile; Invisalign is minimally disruptive to your daily life
· Invisalign is able to correct a number of different common alignment issues, including crossbites, overbites, and underbites. This is not purely an aesthetic solution!
· Before you begin treatment, our cosmetic team will help you visualize what your post-treatment smile will look like. Digital imaging can help to ensure that you end up with the smile you’ve been dreaming of.
More and more dental patients of many ages are choosing Invisalign over traditional braces. If you think that this dental treatment may be right for your smile, our Cheney cosmetic dentists are happy to answer your questions and give you any additional information that you need. As always, you can reach our team by calling our office or using the Contact Us page on our website.